(Portions & ingredient amounts are subject to your own hunger and taste.)
1. Using your favorite chicken parts, skin on, wash well and leave damp.
2. Coat with Plantation Breader pressing firmly to get a good covering.
3. Place in a baking dish just large enough for the chicken to be snug but not crowded.
4. Pour in either dry white wine, dry vermouth, or water to a depth of about 1/4-inch.
5. Cover tightly with lid or foil. Bake at 375° for about 1 hour or until fork tender.
6. Serve with rice.
Note: Removing the skin and using Plantation Breader, which is fat free, will result in a lower fat sauce that is rich in flavor.
Alternatives: Try pork chops using the Plantation Baked Chicken method. The chops will be moist and flavorful.